The law points out in respect to protection and responsible gaming the following points:
A licensee shall display at all times, in a prominent place, on the entry screen of the website, a warning of the addiction possibilities of gaming and information and links to other websites assisting compulsive gamblers;
A registered player may by written notice or electronic notice to the licensee:
(a) set a limit on the amount the player may wager within a specified period of time;
(b) set a limit on the losses the player may incur within a specified period of time;
(c) set a limit on the amount of time the player may play in any one session;
(d) exclude the player from playing for a definite or indefinite period of time.
(2) A player who has set a limit or exclusion under this regulation may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to the licensee.
(3) A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after seven days after the licensee has received the notice.
(4) A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after it is received by the licensee.
(5) A licensee shall not accept a wager from a player contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the player under this regulation.
(1) Where the game is displayed on a screen the licensee shall cause to be displayed on the screen, at all times during the game, a counter which automatically updates and shows the player’s account balance.
(2) (a) The licensee shall also make available to every player an automatic reality check at intervals of one hour.
(b) The automatic reality check shall:
(i) suspend play;
(ii) clearly indicate for how long the player has been playing;
(iii) display the player’s winnings and losses during such period of time;
(iv) require the player to confirm that the player has read the message;
(v) give an option to the player to end the session or return to the game.
Lopoca, Lopoca Gaming Ltd. and Plus 5 Gaming Limited are fully aware of their responsibility towards their customers and players and take this responsibility very seriously.
The company does not allow underage persons (under the age of 18) to participate in games for real money. For this reason the company requests that players confirm that they are of legal age and give their date of birth upon registration. Plus 5 Gaming Limited will undertake checks to ensure the age and identify of real money players.
In addition, the company requests a copy of an official document, which includes a photograph and the date of birth, before the first payout. Should the company establish in the course of the above-mentioned verification, that a player is underage, all transactions recorded on this account will be reversed regardless of whether games were won or lost. The player is barred from further play as of immediate effect.
The following rules should be strictly observed when playing:
If at any time you wish to stop gambling with Plus 5 Gaming Limited you may request to be self-excluded. Plus 5 Gaming Limited offers you both a 72-hour 'cooling off' period and a 6-month self-exclusion.
You may impose a 72-hour cooling off period by selecting the option within "My Account". Should you wish to request a 6-month self-exclusion we ask that you contact Customer Support at +43 681 20465543, free phone from the UK. Alternatively, you can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. The user needs to apply for reimbursement of any credit amounts on the account.
Excluded users are prevented from accessing any of the games played for real money. Users can continue to play for fun without the risk of losing their own money.
There are many organisations offering assistance and counselling for gaming addicts. Below is a list of links to institutions specializing in addictions - particularly gaming addiction.
Please contact us directly if you have any further questions relating to our activities in regard to responsible gaming.
© Lopoca Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved
Office 1/2238 Level G, Quantum House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, 1120 Ta’Xbiex, Malta, Reg.-Nr.: C49934
Lopoca Gaming Ltd. is licensed and regulated in Malta by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
This website is operated under the following licence granted by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA): MGA/CL3/709/2010 and MGA/CL2/1158/2015..
The license was issued on 10.04.2012 and 27.05.2016