At Lopoca, we genuinely care about our players while giving them chances to take part into our games in a healthy way.
Lopoca is always striving for providing its players with a safe gaming environment.
We want you to enjoy your gambling experience with us and at the same time to always stay in control.
We provide tools to help you get the support you need, should you have difficulty controlling your gaming.
Please find here below our enhanced Responsible Gaming supporting tools:
This tool allows you control how much money you can deposit over a rolling period of 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days. Once you’ve reached your limit, you won’t be able to deposit until your limit resets and the set period has elapsed.
This tool allows you to control the net amount of money you can lose on a particular product over a day, week, or month.
We offer for all our products a simple and secure procedure for self-exclusion from all our games for a definite or indefinite period of time.
If you choose to self-exclude for a certain period, you will not be able to play on the given game, before this period has passed, and you will no longer receive any marketing material from us. You will still be able to to login and withdraw any remaining balance.
Preventing underage Gambling
We have advanced ID checks and verification measures in place to prevent underage gambling and the creation of accounts from underage individuals. Should you be aware of any underaged person who is gambling on our site, please directly contact our Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to prevent access to websites with gambling-related content, you might find useful the following sites:
Gambling addiction Support
In case you worry about someone near to you might have a gambling addiction related problem, please contact our Customer Support department at email@example.com. Our agents will help you setting your limits or using any of our gambling protection tools.
Take the self-assessment test.
Could your behaviour be considered as problematic?
1. Do you feel or have ever felt the need to gamble with increasing amounts of money to achieve the desired excitement?
2. Do you or have you ever attempted to control, reduce or stop gambling?
3. Do you gamble or have you ever gambled to escape from a boring life?
4. Do you feel or have ever felt depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
5. Do you feel or have ever felt agitated or irritable when attempting to decrease or stop gambling?
6. Do you ever lie, or have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
7. After losing, do you feel or have ever felt you must try to win your losses back?
8. Do you rely or have you ever relied on others to provide money to relieve desperate financial situations caused by gambling?
If you can identify yourself with one or more of the above characteristics, we recommend that you self-exclude and contact a counselling provider:
Players can reach out to the MGA Player Online Gaming Support for any problems they might be experiencing at:
For further assistance, questions or information to any topics related to responsible gaming please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lopoca is dealing with your personal data in a transparent and compliant way. Your data is collected, used and consulted in compliance with the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for the purpose of giving you access to the abovementioned Responsible gaming tools.