We care about our players and want to ensure that any time spent with us stays fun. Betting should always be within your means and not negatively impacting you either financially or socially.
We are committed to offer you ways to control your spending and provide you with a set of tools for this.
This allows you to control the net amount of money you can lose on a particular product over a day, week, or month.
This allows you control how much money you can deposit over a rolling period of 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days. Once you’ve reached your limit, you won’t be able to deposit until your limit resets and the set period has elapsed.
The ‘Self-exclusion’ feature is available to players on-site and can also be activated by contacting our customer support services directly. You can choose from one day up to six months or for indefinite period of time.
Reality Check to mention that in certain games?
Or remove all together
To support you in managing the amount of time you spend playing, you can set up Reality Checks on your account. Once this is set, a pop-up alert will be displayed for you as a reminder that you have been logged into your account for the specified period.
Secure Your Passwords
We have measures in place to prevent under-age gambling and the creation of accounts from under-age individuals. If you as an adult, share your computer with under-aged persons, always make sure that access to usernames, passwords, and banking details are prevented. If you need additional help you can always e-mail us at email@example.com.
Are you worried that a close friend or relative might have a gambling problem? Please contact our support department. They can help set both you and the person you are worried about on the right track.
Could your behavior be considered as problematic?
1. Do you feel or have you ever felt the need to gamble with increasing amounts of money to achieve the desired excitement?
2. Do you or have you ever attempted to control, reduce or stop gambling?
3. Do you gamble or have you ever gambled to escape from a boring life?
4. Do you feel or have you ever felt depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
5. Do you feel or have you ever felt agitated or irritable when attempting to decrease or stop gambling?
6. Do you ever lie, or have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
7. After losing, do you feel or have you ever felt you must try to win your losses back?
8. Do you rely or have you ever relied on others to provide money to relieve desperate financial situations caused by gambling?
For further assistance, questions or information to any topics related to responsible gaming please contact us directly
Lopoca is dealing with your personal data in a transparent and compliant way. Your data is collected, used and consulted in compliance with the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for the purpose of giving you access to the abovementioned Responsible gaming tools.