Version 1.11 dated 15/04/2016
Definitions1. APPLICATION - means the Lopoca Membership Form located at http://www.lopoca.com.
2. BONUS SYSTEM or BONUS - means the system by which Players or Gold Team Partners earn bonuses in all games offered by Lopoca. Different bonuses are offered for different products and services of Lopoca.
3. LOPOCA - means that business from LOPOCA Gaming Ltd., a company registered in Malta with registration number C49934 and registered office at Office 1/2238 Level G, Quantum House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, Ta' Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta, its assignees or successors.
4. LOPOCA Website - means the Internet Website Pages hosted on computers within the Internet domain "www.lopoca.com."
5.2. Your Membership Application.
5.3. Any rules at LOPOCA Website which are also considered binding on members
5.5. Any document published or linked to on the LOPOCA Website that describes the calculation of Members' entitlements or in relation to the products and services made available to Members via the LOPOCA Website from time to time.
7. PLAYER - means a registered person who may play the various games on offer on Lopoca Website.
8. GOLD TEAM PARTNER - means a registered person, who may play the various games on offer on Lopoca Website and also become part of the network marketing system and benefit from such Bonus offered
General Information on How to get Started1. When you register with Lopoca, you have two options:
2) to play as a Gold Team Partner, by which you become part in the Partner Programme, our network marketing system, and benefit from Lopoca’s bonus system. As soon as you register, you will be asked for a referrer. This is the person who has told you about Lopoca. If you do not state a referrer, you cannot register with Lopoca.
3. As soon as you create your Account with Lopoca, you are ready to play all kinds of games offered. Before proceeding with placing any bets in our Sports Book, you must read, agree and accept Lopoca’s Sports Betting Terms and Conditions together with the General Terms and Conditions.
Registration1. Only registered Users can participate in Bonus-programs of Lopoca. To register, the User must fully and accurately fill in the registration form as this is described in LOPOCA website, and provide valid identification, address and contact email or telephone number.
2. Registration and betting are only allowed for people over 18 years (or the allowed age range in the given country from which the user has opened a deposit and made bets). Users have complete responsibility in terms of dealing with the legality of Internet gambling in the region where they live and/or for providing the appropriate authorities of their country with information on winnings. Lopoca reserves the right to require proof of age and block the User’s account before receiving the appropriate documentation. Lopoca only allows registration of players who are resident in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Croatia, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Malta, Netherlands, Romania or Slovenia
3. All information provided during the registration must be accurate and complete. In particular, when using credit or debit cards, the cardholder’s name and surname must match the name and surname indicated in the registration form, otherwise the account will be blocked and bets might be cancelled at the discretion of Lopoca. All bets made before locking the account are recognized as valid.
4. Lopoca reserves the right to block the accounts of Users who have reported false data, as well as to deny them the payment of any winnings. At the request of Lopoca the User must present any official documents that may be needed. Please for these purposes, also refer to the General Terms and Conditions.
5. Each User can have only one account. Registered Users cannot re-register as a new client with a new name or a new email address. In case of violation of this rule, Lopoca has the right to void all bets made by the User and terminate the extra Account and confiscate all remaining balance in the Account.
6. The User has no right to permit any third party to use their game account.
7. Please note that you should not send us the details about your credit card account or other sensitive financial information via an unencrypted e-mail.
8. Lopoca allows all its Users to choose their own combination of username and password. Users should keep such information secret. If your username and password are entered correctly while accessing the site, all bets remain in force and cannot be cancelled or changed by the User. If you suspect that someone other than knows your password, change it immediately on our website. If you have forgotten the password or a part of it, please click on the forgotten password link that can be found at the bottom of login page.
Membership Application and Agreement
- 1. The LOPOCA General Terms and Conditions forms the basis of a written contract between LOPOCA, the payment processor and you. By playing at the LOPOCA Website you represent that you understand and agree to comply with the General Terms and Conditions and any rules listed at the LOPOCA Website.
3. You will become a member (either Player or Gold Team Partner) as soon as LOPOCA accepts your application by notifying you in writing of your User ID.
4. No funds will be accepted by the payment processor until you have signed this agreement electronically by clicking the "acceptance" button on the screen, and you confirm that this acceptance is binding on you. In the event LOPOCA notifies you in writing that your application has been rejected, the payment processor will refund any money paid to the payment processor by you within fourteen (14) days.
5. LOPOCA makes arrangements with entities who are third party service providers (or any related entities that provide external services to both Players or Gold Team Partners) ("Service Partner") from time to time to provide LOPOCA and you with products, games and/or services. These service partners provide the software and/or technical services to facilitate the delivery of the products, games and/or services by LOPOCA via the LOPOCA Website.
7. Only people from the European Continent can register. Players or Gold Team Partners from other jurisdictions outside Europe will not be allowed registration
Use of the website1. Any use of the LOPOCA Website is strictly prohibited to those persons under 18 years of age or the age of legal consent for engaging in gambling activities under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you (whichever is greater).
2. Any and all transactions of any kind made pursuant to your or LOPOCA´s obligations under this agreement are to be paid in Euros.
3. You are only permitted to submit ONE Application as either a natural person or a representative of an organization or, a director or principal of a legally recognized entity.
4. Any kind of partnerships for a position is strictly prohibited (for example: couple, partners working on one position, representative of an organization subscribing additional as a natural person is prohibited). Players or Gold Team Partners should not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to the participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for the participation in any of the Games. LOPOCA hereby reserves the right to invalidate or close an account or invalidate a participation in a Game in the event of such behaviour.
Know your customer (KYC) Information1. Your Application must be fully completed and include all personal information requested in your online application ("KYC Information"). You are required to register personally.
2. You are required to inform LOPOCA of any changes to this information during the term of Your Membership either as Player or Gold Team Partner, as soon as practicable after such changes.
3. LOPOCA will not permit any funds to be paid to you unless and until you provide this KYC documentation to LOPOCA`s satisfaction.
Accounts1. Your accounts can be used to store your credits. These accounts do not contain money, but hold value in credits that can be spent within the LOPOCA system or converted to cash in certain circumstances. Your main account is your personal account, from which you can make transfers to your external bank account or also to other internal accounts. As there are several different games, you have several accounts for this, as for example a Nugget account, a gaming account, etc. Credit balances in Your account will not bear interest and you shall not treat LOPOCA as a financial institution
2. All payments for credits in your accounts are made to the payment processor and may be subject to a clearing period of up to 180 days and other conditions stipulated by the payment processor form time to time. All transactions are checked in order to prevent money laundering. LOPOCA complies with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and Regulations issued thereunder. LOPOCA shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Malta. All payments made to you will be remitted to the same account from where deposits made, where possible.
3. Any transfer between your accounts will be for internal accounting purposes only and no funds are received or held on account for service partners.
4. All credit card transactions will only be debited from your bank account once the products have been provided. You will obtain instant value for any purchase in the sense that you will receive immediate access to and/or credit in card accounts, LOPOCA products and your accounts (as the case may be).
5. You can convert credits in your LOPOCA accounts to cash via a facility on the LOPOCA Website, subject to withdrawal limits and any applicable service partner rules and provided LOPOCA has your full KYC Information.
6. You will be liable for any fees associated with the processing of the transfers to any external bank account. Customers will be subject to a processing fee if funds are not used for wagering, which fee shall not exceed €25. There are no other processing fees applicable to Customers. Gold Team Partners are subject to a processing fee of 3% at payouts, with a maximum of €25.
7. You are responsible for entering any external account details correctly and LOPOCA will not be liable for any loss whatsoever in this regard. It is Your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that Your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose Your login details to anyone. LOPOCA is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of Your account by third parties due to Your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of Your login details to any third party.
8. LOPOCA reserves its rights to verify any transfers of credits and any transactions by Players or Gold Team Partners and may refrain from releasing such funds or allowing the transfers of any credits you may have in your LOPOCA accounts.
9. You warrant that the source of funds used by you for using the products on the website is not illegal and that you will not use the service in any way as a money transfer system. You will not use the service for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. It is of note that it is illegal to deposit money from ill-gotten means.
10. In respect of any payment made by you, you agree that you will not make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any such payment and will reimburse LOPOCA for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by LOPOCA and/or its service partners as a consequence.
11. Any unauthorized charge backs and/or deny or reverse of any payment by a Player or Gold Team Partner will result in immediate restriction of their account with view to cancellation of the account after a thorough investigation has been conducted and could result in closure of your account and forfeiture of any credits, depending on the level of breach.
12. In-Active & Dormant Accounts
12.2. If a Gold Team Partner/player account is inactive in accordance with the above, the status changes from Active to In-Active. The Gold Team Partner/player is given a notification of 30 days to withdraw the funds. After the 30 days period expires a monthly fee of €5 will be charged.
13.2. After this period the account will be disabled and the user can no longer log in.
13.3. Communication errors do occasionally happen. The way our system works is that the transaction is confirmed only when it is received on our servers in Malta. Should there be a break in communication after you place your transaction request and it has been received on our servers it will still be considered as made. You will be informed that it has been accepted once communication is re-established. If the request for a transaction is not received at our servers then it will not be considered as made.
14.2. The Bonus System (Team Partner Programme) is defined under http//:www.lopoca.com/base/uid:51542
1. LOPOCA will be entitled to restrict or terminate your membership and you may be required to forfeit any amounts and/or credits held by LOPOCA on your behalf in your accounts. LOPOCA may inform any third parties, service partner's, your sponsor and/or any other members affected by your restriction or termination of the circumstances surrounding your restriction and/or termination if you are assessed by LOPOCA as acting in a manner that is:
Termination and breach
1.2. a specific breach of your membership agreement;
1.3. in any way fraudulent, inappropriate or offensive behaviour by you against LOPOCA, service partners or any other member;
1.4. contrary to accepted standards of fair dealing;
1.5. in breach of laws applicable in your jurisdiction;
1.6. providing any false or misleading information to LOPOCA or any service partner; or
1.7. promoting other competing businesses to any member you have not personally sponsored.
3. Should a dispute arise between you and LOPOCA, LOPOCA will endeavour to resolve it in accordance with this agreement as soon as possible. LOPOCA is in no way responsible for any disputes arising between members themselves or between members and third parties.
4. Should your membership be terminated you have the right to appeal to LOPOCA, within thirty (30) days of notification of termination. If the appeal is not received within the 30-day period immediately following the date of termination, your termination will be automatically deemed final.
5. In the event that LOPOCA believes you are abusing or attempting to abuse the partner programme, a bonus or other promotion, or are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a policy adopted LOPOCA, then LOPOCA may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold, cancel, auto purchase, claw back or withdraw from any member any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy, or, if applicable, terminate membership, with respect to that member, either temporarily or permanently without notice. Payouts will be declined if the money deposited has not been used in any games or only a few games in an attempt to manipulate the bonus structure. The company reserves the right to refuse such payouts at its own discretion on the basis of best practice in the prevention of money laundering. The company can ask a Team Partner/Player for more information in regard to the requested payout under such circumstances and review its decisions based on the new information provided and if necessary auto purchase nuggets on the Team Partner/Player behalf.
6. If funds are credited to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify LOPOCA without delay and to not withdraw, use or deal with the credits or funds in any way.
7. If a member want sell his position in the network marketing system, Lopoca will accept this under certain conditions, which will be:
7.2. a transfer form need to be completed and, signed by both parties (seller and buyer)
7.3. Please note that a membership transfer is not possible for positions under career level “Manager” with a minimum income from Euro 5.000 per month.
8.2. A Gold Team Partner account can be terminated within 14 days after registration. Lopoca Gaming Limited will refund the initial deposits (product packages) less administrative costs. Not realized winnings from any games (especially from the nugget game) and earnings from the network will not refunded and deducted from the payout balance, in order that no of both parties have an financial advantage.
8.3. After this time a Gold Team Partner account can be terminated at every time. Lopoca Gaming Limited will refund the account balance. It is the Gold Team Partner’s personal responsibility to realize possible winnings from the nugget game within 3 days. Winnings which are not realized within the time period provided will be considered forfeited.
8.4. After refunding the account balance the accounts will be closed. A user can make a re-registration only after 6 month following the closing of the account.
8.5. Once an account is closed, Lopoca shall keep all data obtained related to you for the prescribed period of the law.
Legal Aspects1. LOPOCA states explicitly that bet placement and betting organization, as well as participation in sports betting, multiplayer poker, casino games and lottery style games may be restricted by law or even prohibited in some countries. Such restrictions or prohibitions may be imposed even if the company obtained the necessary permission (license for betting or organizing gaming) to place bets and for betting organizations.
2. The User should note that if the placement of bets or participation in sports betting, multiplayer poker and games such as lotteries is prohibited or permitted only under certain conditions, which are not followed, the responsibility for any harm caused by this rests solely with the User.
3. The client must also take note that the company is not required to provide clients with information, instructions and warnings in a wider range than in the present paragraph. In particular, the company is not liable for damages suffered by the User due to the violation of the relevant legislative prohibitions functioning in his/her country.
4. By rating or participating in the games, the User confirms that he has reached the lowest age of consent set by the law of his country, and confirms his/her capacity to enter into the agreement with the company. In case of non-fulfillment of these requirements the User’s account will be closed and necessary measures will be applied.
5. The User agrees that his personal information provided to the company during the pool betting, games in multiplayer poker, casino games and games such as lotteries, as well as in any other game is stored and used by automatic means.
6. By registering the User confirms the exclusive intellectual property of the company’s regulations, as well as the system controlled by them.
7. The Company reserves the right to inform Users about special promotions and new products by telephone and e-mail.
8. Legal relations between the User and the company are a subject to the laws of Malta and are regulated by it with the exception of the appropriate legal rules of international private law. The place of performance of all obligations for betting and gaming, as well as at the appropriate bets, is Malta. All disputes arising over or regarding bets made by customers are resolved if it does not contradict the law, by the court in Malta, which has the relevant territorial and subject matter jurisdiction.
9. Lopoca expressly states that it does not provide users with any advice (consultation) on tax matters and/or legal matters.
10. In case of any claims and disputes from the Users’ side and people representing their parties, the company’s liabilities are limited by the size of bets or its possible winnings.
11. In case of any disputes or claims the database of Lopoca has priority over any other data.
12. If there is discrepancy between the English version of these rules and the translation into another language, the English version is considered to be the correct one.
13. Any matters of dispute including claims about the results of the event are accepted to be reviewed by the bookmaker’s office within 5 days of the end of the sporting event.
14. Lopoca holds Users’ funds in segregated or separately protected bank accounts. It is important for the User to understand that deposits of Lopoca are held in banks but no interest is accrued upon them and that any applicable tax on the winnings shall be paid by each User individually according to the Tax Laws of the User’s jurisdiction.
Promotion1. LOPOCA reserves the right to e-mail you with any announcements or offers that it believes may be of interest to you unless or until you unsubscribe from the list using the functionality provided on the LOPOCA Website.
2. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from LOPOCA, you consent to the use of your name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you may be required to attend a public relations event at the direction and expense of LOPOCA, without further compensation to you.
3. All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions and LOPOCA reserve the right to withdraw them at any time.
4. The marks "LOPOCA", "Nuggetgame" and any other similar marks that may be adopted by LOPOCA from time to time, as well as all trade names, trademarks, logos, slogans, domain names (including, but not limited to, the use of "LOPOCA" in the domain name in any related Internet website), copyrights, applications, registrations, register able rights of any nature, moral rights, inventions and improvements to inventions, customer lists, trade secrets, know-how, confidential information and any other intellectual property used or developed by LOPOCA (jointly "LOPOCA IP"), are proprietary to LOPOCA and if you use these without express written authorization (unless we have provided material specifically to you for doing so), you will be in breach of these General Terms & Conditions and may risk termination of your membership and/or forfeiture of credits, dependent on the level of breach.
5. The trademarks, logos, slogans, copyrights, graphics, domain names, content and all other intellectual property of any and all service partner's ("Service Partner's IP") are also proprietary interests of each of the service partner's which are only to be used in accordance with the relevant service partners rules and also this agreement. Any other third party materials used on the LOPOCA Website or the service partner websites which are not expressly considered in these LOPOCA General Terms And Conditions are also restricted from member use. For the avoidance of doubt, any use of the word or logo for Visa ®, EUROCARD ® or MasterCard ® ("Cards") is strictly prohibited by any member and none of these Cards are connected in any way with the supply of core Products as outlined in these General Terms And Conditions.
6. No member has the right or authority to authorize the creation, release, or adaptation of any LOPOCA materials or Service Partner materials, including but not limited to LOPOCA IP, any part of the LOPOCA Website, service partner website and/or service partner's IP, or to make any statements to any other party whatsoever concerning the operation, activities, or services of LOPOCA, any service partner or the LOPOCA products and the service partner products or services unless required by law, subject to the LOPOCA General Terms And Conditions which apply to members.
2. The collection of details relating to your online activities within the LOPOCA site is for internal tracking purposes only. This assists us with making the site as useful and interesting as possible, and helps us to respond to your feedback and comments in the best possible manner.
3. LOPOCA only collects personal information when you choose to provide it voluntarily. Typically, this is when you use or register with the website. Such "personal information" includes data that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name or email address; and, in the case of license agreements, your name and company name. Please note that whenever you submit any information to us in connection with any transactional or membership services, you consent to the processing of this information by LOPOCA or our agreed business partners as necessary, to provide the services in which you are participating. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your requests, such as effecting transactions on your account or participating in Games, to carry verification procedures or unless it is required by law, or if it is requested by relevant authorities. As Lopoca’s business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them. You hereby consent to all such disclosures. Your personal information will be accessed by the internal team responsible for KYC, and by third parties who are required to access your personal information for processing of your requests, on a need-to-know basis.
4. When you send us an email, we use your email address to thank you for your comment and/or reply to your question. Usually, we will store your communication and our reply in case we require it for future reference. Beyond our initial reply, we will endeavour never to use your email address to send you any unsolicited message (where possible) or information, nor will we share it with or sell it to anyone else for such use. We will not use your address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited message or information (unless it is required in order to keep you informed of your benefits as a LOPOCA member), nor will we share it with or sell, rent or lease it to any third party for such use.
6. To modify your personal information, simply click on "Personal Details" once logged in and make the requested changes.
7. You have the right to access personal data held by Lopoca about You.
8. You must promptly inform Lopoca, by amending your profile or otherwise, of any changes to information provided by you at the time of registration and opening of your account.
9. In order to provide you with an efficient service, Lopoca and/or its service providers may require transferring your personal data from one country to another on world-wide basis. You hereby consent to your personal data so transferred.
10. In the processing of your account and associated transactions, Lopoca may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies who may keep a record of your information. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
Responsible Gaming1. You may at your discretion choose to exclude yourself from playing any games on our website. In order to block your access to the games you need to send an email to the following email address email@example.com indicating the following particulars “self-exclusion” or setup it by yourself in your Member’s lounge in the My Account area.
2. When setting up your Gold Team Partner or Player’s account you may also choose to impose a ceiling on the maximum stake you may make in relation to a game. Should you exceed the maximum stake at any time, then your account will automatically be blocked and access to our games will be denied.
3. Should you opt for self-exclusion in the manners contemplated above then you will not be able to reverse this position for at least 7 days, after which you will be able to send an email to the same email address in order to re-activate your access to our games and re-activate your account.
Anti-money laundering reporting (AML)1. Lopoca complies with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and Regulations issued thereunder. Lopoca shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Malta.
2. If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, You must report this to Lopoca immediately.
3. Lopoca may suspend, block or close your Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
Complaints1. If you have a complaint, you can:
1.2. Ask via the support interface in the Member’s or Players’ lounge.
1.3. Complaints are dealt with as soon as possible once the complaint is received. Any follow ups to a complaint are replied in the most efficient and in a timely manner.
3. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by Lopoca Ltd. , you can complaint to the Malta Gaming Authority:
Address: Malta Gaming Authority, Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmartCity Malta,
Ricasoli SCM1001, Malta
Telephone Number: +356 2546 9000
Miscellaneous1. All other warranties, representations or proposals are hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permissible by law. You agree that you will abide by this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations that are relevant to the enjoyment or operation of your membership in your jurisdiction.
2. LOPOCA has various procedures in place to restrict access to the LOPCA Website by any users of the LOPOCA Website who reside or attempt to access the LOPOCA Website from any of jurisdiction that is restricted. However, LOPOCA does not in any way warrant that you are entitled to participate in online gaming and/or use the products merely by allowing you access to the LOPOCA Website. LOPOCA encourages you to seek independent legal advice before applying for membership if you are concerned about the legalities of LOPOCA in your jurisdiction. LOPOCA does not intend to enable you to contravene applicable law.
3. You access the LOPOCA Website at your own discretion and risk.
4. Neither LOPOCA nor the payment processor makes any warranties or representations that:
4.2. you will win or earn any money whatsoever by accessing the LOPOCA Website (due at least in part to the fact that some opportunities are based on chance and/or random selections);
4.3. games accessed through the LOPOCA Website will meet your requirements or expectations;
4.4. access to the LOPOCA Website or any third party websites linked to the LOPOCA Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
4.5. defects on the LOPOCA Website, service partner content or any third party websites, linked to the LOPOCA Website will be corrected;
4.6. software or servers supporting the LOPOCA Website, service partner content or any third party websites linked to the LOPOCA Website are free of delays, viruses or bugs;
4.7. materials or information available on the LOPOCA Website, service partner content or any third party websites linked to the LOPOCA Website are complete, accurate or reliable; nor
4.8. unauthorized access to materials, confidential Information or information available on the LOPOCA Website, service partner content or any third party websites linked to the LOPOCA Website will not occur.
5.2. material on or available through the LOPOCA Website;
5.3. any closure of your accounts, loss of credits, loss of value in the games, inability to play the games or any other losses incurred through playing the games or using the products at the LOPOCA Website;
5.4. the use of LOPOCA products and/or access to service partner content, products and/or services;
5.5. any and all legal issues that arise between tax authorities or any other governmental body and you;
5.6. any material posted by a member which is defamatory, obscene, in contempt of court, inaccurate, unfounded or otherwise offensive, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) statute or otherwise.
7. LOPOCA also reserves the right to set off any sums due LOPOCA to a member against any loss suffered by LOPOCA as a result of material published in any form by that member.
8. The LOPOCA General Terms and Conditions shall be read, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Malta, and shall be governed in all respects thereby. All members are subject to the LOPOCA General Terms and Conditions. As such, you agree irrevocably to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta in respect of matters arising out of the LOPOCA General Terms and Conditions and/or your membership with LOPOCA.
9. LOPOCA reserves the right to transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge any of their rights or obligations under the LOPOCA General Terms and Conditions and this agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party without notice to you and you will be deemed to consent to such assignment.
10. Any waiver in regard to the performance of the LOPOCA General Terms and Conditions operates only if in writing and applies only to the specified instance or clause, and must not affect the existence of and continued applicability of the remaining terms of the LOPOCA General Terms And Conditions.
11. If any part of the LOPOCA General Terms And Conditions is deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of the LOPOCA General Terms And Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the LOPOCA General Terms And Conditions.
12. As appropriate to the jurisdiction of your residence, you are responsible for paying local, state, and federal income taxes and any other applicable taxes on any earnings generated through your membership. Income derived from LOPOCA may be deemed to be taxable income. You should seek independent financial (and if required legal) advice with respect to such assessable income and any associated tax deductions. For the absence of doubt, failure by you to comply with all relevant laws (including laws in relation to taxation) will constitute a breach of the LOPOCA General Terms And Conditions and LOPOCA will be under no obligation to assist you or any other member directly in providing any information or assisting in any enquiry into your tax position or situation.
13. The LOPOCA General Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you, LOPOCA and the payment processor and you agree that all prior agreements between you and any other LOPOCA entity are superseded by these General Terms And Conditions and all other LOPOCA Terms And Conditions.
14. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these General Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.
15. LOPOCA reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this General Terms and Conditions' section of the LOPOCA Website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
16. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
17. Lopoca Gaming Ltd. is licensed and regulated in Malta by the Malta’s Lotteries and Gaming Authority. This website is operated under the following licence granted by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority: MGA/CL3/709/2010. The Lotteries and Gaming Authority is the regulatory body in Malta with respect to remote gaming operations.